$16.95 – $21.95
This text contains a 180-day curriculum for the advancing student who has completed First Year Guitar. An essential companion product is the Second Year Guitar Teacher Manual (contains lesson plans, tests, rubrics).
- Roman numeral chord materials
- Scale skills: first position and movable scales
- First position notation: lh and rh fingerings;
- Application to chordal and arpeggio pieces
- Upper position playing in 2nd, 5th and 7th position
- Blues, jazz & pop studies
- Music theory, related to playing skills
- String bending techniques
- Music Terms and Symbols
- 11 ensemble scores providing application of skills learned
IN A NUTSHELL
This text contains 123 pages of competency-based curriculum. Coordinated skills, theory and performance skills are developed.