This manual contains 180 daily lesson plans and scoring rubrics for each playing proficiency, reproducible tests and exams, and provides guidance on technique, classroom management, classroom equipment, and more. Price: Free with purchase of 25 or more First Year Guitar Textbook 001T.
FOR THE TEACHER
- Importance of Technique
- Physical requirements for the Guitar Lab
- Instrument Control
- Guitar/Music Check-out
- Grading/Testing Procedures
- Supplementary Materials
- Body/Hand Position Checklist
- 180 daily plans give a strong sequence of teach, drill, evaluate, perform
- Evaluation activities to include written and played testing
Rubrics for individual skills proficiency assessment; unit matched exams with EZ scoring; teacher-friendly forms.
FREE WITH PURCHASE OF CLASSROOM SET (25 STUDENT TEXTBOOKS)
SKU: FYG001TM Category: Teacher Manuals Tags: lesson plans, marsters, prasse, rubrics, tests, welch