$15.95 – $20.95
This text contains a 180-day curriculum for the beginning player or for those who have completed Explore It! Guitar & Style. An essential companion product is the First Year Guitar Teacher Manual (contains lesson plans, tests, rubrics).
- Getting Started
- Playing Rhythm Guitar
- Playing the Melody
- Playing R-5 Bass & the 3-Person Combo
- Barre Chords
- Major Scales and Key Signatures
- Natural Notes: Frets 1-12
- The 6/8 Time Signature
- Rock Guitar: Power Chords, Electric Guitar, and Amp Features
- Major Scales and Chords
- Transposition and Capo Use
- Music Terms
- Songs for use with units of study
IN A NUTSHELL
This text contains 128 pages of skill-based instruction. The mastery of skills enables students to pursue many guitar styles. The unit structure and assessment sequence drive the curriculum and student experience.
This text is now available in ebook format on Amazon Kindle.