This manual contains 180 daily lesson plans, reproducible tests and exams, scoring rubrics for each playing proficiency, and provides guidance on technique, classroom management, classroom equipment, and more. Price: Free with purchase of 25 or more Second Year Guitar Textbook 002T.
FOR THE TEACHER
- Student skills needed before implementing this curriculum
- Competency-based instruction related to lesson planning
- Using the Text
- Theory and Practical Applications
- Suggested Concert Formats
- Use of Recording
- Supplementary Materials listing
- 180 daily plans using one possible method of curriculum sequencing
- Evaluation activities to include written and played testing
Assessment rubrics for proficiency evaluation; 14 unit-matched exams; Chord test template; Rhythmic dictation sheet; Listening log sheet.
FREE WITH PURCHASE OF CLASSROOM SET (25 STUDENT TEXTBOOKS)